Saturday, June 30, 2012

New to this...


I'd love to someday have a book or two or more published, but it's the getting there that's the hard part. I've been writing poetry for the past 9 years and as of late I've been dabbling at writing a story. It all started off as a dream and it's just progressed from there. I'm thinking of calling it Envy, but I'm not sure. Here's the summary of what I'm writing about.


"Best friends since birth Lilly Wood and Kierra Rivers venture off to Italy for an extended vacation. Enjoying the serenity of the surrounding area, nothing could ruin this perfect vacation…
            College graduates Riley Anderson and Justin Bailey set out to see what the world has to offer before settling down and finding jobs within the States. They did not expect to find themselves faced with the peril of life and death within their hands" 

 I'm hoping it turns out well. It's already been a year in the making, between working two jobs and looking for a full time job I haven't really had the time to just sit and write. I know I should make the time to do so, but it's hard to do. 

Here's hoping for a better night than last night. Sleep just evaded me pretty much all together. It didn't help that it stormed like crazy either. Then again storms normally put me to sleep, so I'm not entirely sure why it didn't this time around. Well I guess it's time to finish this Chamomile tea and blow out the candles and snuggle up in his sweatshirt for the night. Good night and sweet dreams. I love you KDK Always and Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment