Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Always and Forever


My Gladiolas are starting to bloom! I'm so excited to soon be able to gather them up and place them periodically throughout the house!



My sketches of  the painting I'm attempting to do. Now all I have to do is recreate them onto the same canvas...

Today has been just one of those days. Since you told me good-bye my days have been long and never ending. And my nights have been no better. I still smile and my heart still quickens when I see your name pop up on my phone. ... I heard from you today. You told me you're grandpa's dying. My heart bleeds for you and your family. I just wish that I could somehow make you see this. To somehow make it known that I'm still here by your side patiently waiting for you to come back. I told you as much, that I'm always here for you no matter what. Whether you believe me or not is up to you. I still love you and I always will. I consider you and your family a part of mine and it hurts me to know that you're hurting and that I can't do anything to help ease the pain. You, as you are, are my first and only true love. My heart is forever yours, and has been since the day we met. I love you KDK Always and Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment