Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rambling

I got my first tattoo today. I will admit that it hurt a lot and that I'm not getting another one.

The Trinity Knot represents my Irish background and the musical clefs depict my love for music and that it takes two entities to create harmony not just in music but in love as well.
I'll admit it hurt like crazy! I'm content with one. 

My Gladiolas are blooming! They just brighten up my day when I see them. 






17 more days and I'm beach bound! I cannot wait to finally get the chance to just relax and enjoy life for a week. "No shoes. No shirt. No problems." Kenny Chesney had the right idea all along. I can just leave all the stress and worries here in good ol' PA and enjoy the sun and sand and good company in the Outer Banks. The house is beautiful with both the ocean and the sound surrounding us. 

Ocean.... 
House with the sound behind it. 


Sigh.... How I long to be there right now, just listening to the sound of the waves crashing into the shore and watching the sunrise out over the ocean from off the balcony of the house. Or see the wild life just going about their business before everyone wakes up and crowds the beaches and the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment