Wednesday, July 11, 2012

:)

Well I actually have the day off from both jobs. Lot's of cleaning to do since I'm rearranging my room. But I'm taking a break from all of that to write to Kyle and to contact a recruiter for the Air Force. I've been thinking about joining for a while now, but haven't ever had the courage to just go and talk to someone who is actually in the Air Force. So I went online to look for the nearest recruiters office and I'm going to give them a call before heading over. Just to set up a meeting more or less. I love a Marine and my family is full of military personnel it only seems right to join. I'll get to meet new people, get to see new places all the while serving my country.

I love you KDK. I'm sorry about the loss of a great man in your life. Your Grandpa is smiling and looking down and after you. He will always be with you in your heart and in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment